Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

2014 Outer Banks Sunsets Calendars

Exciting news!! I'm so proud to announce I'm offering a limited number of 
2014 Outer Banks Sunsets Wall Calendars! 


Purchase price is $20 $15 + Free Shipping to US

Features 12 months of Outer Banks Sunsets photos, suitable for framing at year's end. 

Please send PayPal payments to mystinamarie[at]gmail[dot]com, verifying your shipping address is correct. International purchases, please add an additional $5 for postage.
(To send a payment via PayPal, log in and click "Send Money," located in the top menu bar. Complete the fields to enter your email, my email, the monetary amount, and select the option "I am paying for goods or services," and hit the "Continue" button. If you would prefer to send a check, please send me a message for more information.) 

Thank you so much for your support this year, it's been amazing! 

No comments: